Our client, a full-service investment and asset management firm is seeking a qualified individual for an Accounting Assistant position. This position will start out on a hybrid work schedule (in-office 2-3 days/week and remote) and will assist in various accounting functions for the company. This position will be based in the Los Angeles office and will report directly to the Associate Director of Corporate Accounting.
- Record daily cash transactions and prepare journal entries (high volume).
- Process electronic transactions (ACH, Wire, auto-debit).
- Prepare weekly cash transaction report.
- Monthly bank reconciliations (high volume).
- Full cycle of accounts payable.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements for management.
- Assist with monthly investor distributions.
- Assist in various accounting projects as requested.
- Excellent organization, time management and multi-tasking skill.
- Conduct multiple tasks concurrently, managing workloads to meet deadlines.
- Applicant must be a detail-oriented person with excellent analytical skills and proficient in Excel.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Willingness to participate in a team environment.
- 0 - 2 years of accounting experience.
- Accounting degree preferred.
- Knowledge of F9 and CYMA software a plus
Salary Range for Accounting Assistant: $40,000 - $50,000 annually (based on experience)
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) specializes in placing professionals into accounting, finance, and human resource positions with companies across all industries/all sizes. In the LA market, CFS is affiliated with GHJ, a regional public accounting firm ranked Top 20 in the Los Angeles Journal's Book of Lists. Due to our affiliation with GHJ and the strict regulations public accounting firms face today, CFS operates a little differently than many recruiting firms. We do not take a strong-arm approach. We are extremely consultative and professional!
We would like to speak with you to learn more about your expectations of your next career opportunity, and to see if we might be able to help you reach your goals.
Marilynn Ortega, Executive Assistant
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting AssistantWebsite: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Statements
- Deposit Accounts