Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Foreign Exchange Technology within CCIB Technology builds and maintains multiple applications and services that customers, Traders Internal Sales users for Foreign Exchange payments. This position is part of a team cross functional Agile team that design, develop, test and support these complex applications. As part of this team, you will act as a key Senior Engineer to design, develop and test utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Also this individual will work across the teams and create overall system design. Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met and contribute to creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
Acts as an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures. Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Develop standards and best practices and for engineering complex, large scale technology solutions to address highly complex and typically cross-organizational issues, while maintaining broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and partnering with other key experts. Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. May represent Wells Fargo to external industry groups, influencing industry standards. Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of engineering experience; or 10+ years of experience in a technical management role
- A Master's degree or higher
- 10+ years of application development experience
- 5 + years of experience creating and implementing strategic plans and roadmaps at the executive level for enterprise wide business initiatives
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 7+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 5+ years of Multi-Threading Experience
- 5+ years of database experience with 2 or more of the following platforms: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MongoDB
- 3+ years of Spring framework experience such as Spring Boot
- 4+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- 2 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following Enterprise Pipeline Tools: uDeploy (Urbancode Deploy), TFS (Team Foundation Server) GIT, Sonar, Fortify, Blackduck
- 5+ years of experience with UI (User Interface) Development in one or a combination of the following: Angular, React JS, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), MVVM (Model-View-View Model)
Other Desired Qualifications
- A Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with derivatives and securities products in any of the following areas: technology, finance, regulatory reporting, risk, middle office or operations
- Trading systems development or implementation experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Principal Engineer - FX Technology for benefits information.
Systems Development Life Cycle
Team Foundation Server
Yahoo! User Interface Library (Yui)