We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far-reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact, and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result, we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Neurology Account Executive is responsible for closing new business in the specialized testing market. Neurology Account Executives have call point ownership of large specialty physician practices and specialty clinics. The specialist teams work in close cooperation with physician and hospital account executives to support the collaborative selling model.
The territory encompasses Sacramento, San Jose, San Francisco, Redding, and Oakland, CA. A company car and gas card will be provided.
- Drive sales in assigned districts through up selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing relationships with prospective customers
- Target and close new specialty testing opportunities
- Responsible for working directly with assigned Account Executives in the assigned district
- Partner with and notify Hospital or Physician Representative of complex issues or when full-touch service is required
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Provide subject matter expertise for associated specialty testing w
- Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Quanum, e-orders, e-prescribe)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Call Points:
- Specialist practices (Neurology)
- Hospital Specialist Practices
- Genetic Counselors
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry, including neurology and genetics, and general economics of business.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
- 5+ years of sales experience in selling business to business with a history of documented sales success.
- Prior responsibility for closing new business and expanding existing relationships
- Prefer experience in healthcare, laboratory and/or diagnostics sales selling to medical professionals
- Consideration provided to candidates without prior sales experience, when they have strong records of academic, military, athletic, scientific and/or civic leadership achievement
- Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A motor vehicle record in good standing.
- Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
For additional information on Quest Advanced Neurology, visit:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Neurology Account Executive, Northern California
- Business Development
- Business To Business
- Customer Relationship Management
- Diagnostic Skills