As the Sales Manager, you support the Store Leadership Team by rocking out strong LOD (Leader on Duty) shifts and ensuring a stellar guest experience. You hold down the daily operations of the store as needed. You train, motivate and celebrate associates and you have a passion for driving killer sales results. Most importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
• You have a passion for driving sales: As a Sales Manager, you're an expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting Room and Salesfloor productivity and building guest loyalty through a best-in-class, in-store guest experience.
• You're a people leader: You're all about motivating and inspiring the team through O’Neill’s core values. You're a role-model leader and you always hold associates accountable to rocking O’Neill’s service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting Room.
• You've got a love of training: You take pride in training and developing associates to ensure they continue to provide outstanding service and represent a Guest First culture.
• You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You challenge Sales Associates with clear, attainable goals and consistently provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching. You motivate associates and drive engagement by celebrating outstanding performance!
• You're a visual & operational innovator: You're a natural at executing and innovating daily visual and operational procedures including shipment processing, merchandising moves and visual standards. Most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are always guest-ready and rocking O’Neill standards
• Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety standards are maintained, you're committed to Asset Protection standards, you always adhere to O’Neill’s policies and procedures, and you do the right thing - always.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF
• You love O’Neill product!
• You've led teams in a retail management role previously
• You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
• You have flexible availability - you're available to work when the guest shops!
• You love a discount (60% off O’Neill product and 30% off outside brands)
• Love a good contest to earn additional FREE merchandise
• Ability to climb, reach, bend and lift up to 30lbs
• Ability to work a sales floor and stockroom
LJG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information and any other characteristics protected by law.
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated