To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
- Suez Water Technologies & Solutions
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Value Stream Supervisor - 2nd shift
SUEZ - Water Technologies & Solutions • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Value Stream Supervisor - 2nd shift
Location of Position:
5951 Clearwater Drive, Minnetonka, MINNESOTA 55343-8990 USA
Role Summary/Purpose :
The Value Stream Production Supervisor will own and is responsible for key performance metrics in EHS, Quality, Productivity and On-time Delivery goals within the Filters - 2nd shift value stream. This will be accomplished via tracking, analyzing and reporting results; visual management; identifying
risks, problems and issues, fixing and ensuring fixes are sustained; and facilitating continuous improvement enhancements.
* Always put safety first by setting the example and driving preventative
* Oversee team member training completion and compliance
* Lead and conduct housekeeping audits; ensuring daily housekeeping checklist
* Manage all follow-up post-incident actions; including incident
investigations, leading learning teams and site reporting
* Participate in EHS related actions, to improve safety in own area
* Manage value stream staffing and scheduling; considering overall business and
* Conduct staffing interviews and provide feedback on hiring
* Ensure skills based training is provided; new hires through cross training
development and advancement
* Provide timely, constructive, documented performance feedback (including
disciplinary) on an ongoing basis to team members
* Coach and support team member development
* Foster strong morale and engagement with team members
* Deliver broad range of communications; owning timely response to individual
team member inquiries up through distribution of site wide communications
* Assist in time and attendance administration
* Work with Quality, Engineering and Product Services to identify root causes
and solve external quality issues while ensuring that ISO 9001 quality system
requirements are met
* Assist with the preparation and maintenance of work procedures and
* Participate in product improvement projects and processes
* Manage variable cost (staffing, hours, OT, etc.)
* Make decisions using overall cost impact; always keeping the big picture in
* Own and drive value streams daily output and productivity
* Facilitate and Participate in Lean / Continuous Improvement initiative (Lead
Action Workouts), and engage Six Sigma tools for process improvements
* Develop and implement process improvements to reduce costs and cycles
* Bring new ideas and positive support to the current process
* Implement productivity actions in order to improve the process and respect
* Prioritize, communicate and implement product build plan and priority based
on customer needs while factoring in variances staffing (ex. Staffing,
equipment down time, etc.)
* Track actual vs plan on daily value stream output and identify/implement
action to get back on track
* Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Management or Engineering from an accredited
college or university
* Manufacturing supervision experience in assembly and equipment operation
* Ability to lead projects utilizing project management skills
* Experience utilizing SAP as a manufacturing resource
* Working knowledge of MS Outlook/Word/Excel
* Operational understanding of work practices, technology and safety risk
* Experience hiring, training and developing team members
* Experience addressing team member issues in a fair and equitable manner
* Ability to build and lead a team through change
* Ability to plan, communicate and execute effectively
* Ability to work with all levels of the organization, displaying strong
interpersonal and leadership skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Prior experience with Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
* Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.