To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Center Valley, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager III
Apex Systems • Center Valley, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems combines with its parent company On Assignment, to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Lean Project Manager for a client in Center Valley, PA. If you are interested in discussing the position further, please send a MS Word version of your resume to Katherine Rouff at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Position: Lean Project Manager
Apex Job ID: 790062
Location: Center Valley, PA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 3+ Month W2 Rolling Contract
Scope of the Project:
- Establish Lean & Six Sigma practice for Content area
- Create and deliver internal training
- Leverage project management methodologies to consistently execute project delivery across the program or the project
- Lead cross-functional / business side projects with or without technology component looking to reduce the process cycle time to the number specified by the team as part of their analysis
- Collaborate with key internal/external stakeholders across the business to establish and track key milestones, while escalating issues/risks as necessary
- Motivate and empower the project team
- Coordinate meeting logistics including preparing agendas, scheduling meetings, capturing action items and meeting minutes, as well as escalating risks and issues
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders ensuring they are aligned and understand their responsibilities, in addition to obtain necessary sign-offs where coordination of dependencies exist between functional groups
- Produce reporting to ensure projects progress against key criteria.
- Leverage project management tools, processes, and best practices
- Serve as a Project Manager for Process Reengineering project
- Must be able to manage 2 projects simultaneously
- Must be able to facilitate by understanding the workflows, interacting with stakeholders, work with data analysts (understand the data flows)
- Contribute to creating consistent and repeatable lean practices as part of the Lean-Agile coaching team
Must Haves and Educational Requirements:
- 7-10 years of professional experience including proven record in process optimization and operations;
- Lean Six Sigma certification is required;
- Agile certification is a plus;
- Facilitation skills;
- Strong analytical and presentation skills;
- 5+ years of experience as a Lean Project Manager or Lean and Six Sigma professional.
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.