To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ramsey, NJ 07446
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Ramsey, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
A publicly traded company has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant to work in their Bergen County office.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $55,000 – $65,000
Position Overview: The Staff Accountant provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts as well as preparing financial statements. The Staff Accountant will also be responsible for analyzing budgets and general bookkeeping.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- The Staff Accountant prepares financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system
- Maintain and balance an automated consolidation system by inputting data
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports
- The Staff Accountant prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files and reconciling accounts
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses and assigning account numbers
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes if necessary
- The Staff Accountant answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- The Staff Accountant protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Public accounting experience required; CPA a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k