To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brattleboro, VT 05301
- Scotti Klecka
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advanced Practice Provider
Brattleboro Comprehensive Treatment Center • Brattleboro, VT
Posted 1 month ago
Part-Time Advanced Practice Provider
Habit Opoc-Brattleboro/Brattleboro Comprehensive Treatment Center
16 Town Crier Drive Bratttleboro, VT
- Opioid Treatment Center
- Adults 18+
Psychiatric patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Habit Opco-Brattleboro is seeking to add a like-minded Advanced Practitioner to their diverse and dynamic team.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of VT
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Minimum of 1 yearr of experience as a practicing nurse practitioner
- DEA License
- Willingness and ability to get X-Waiver
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction/psychiatric treatment preferred
This location offers Medication Assisted Treatment including Methadone and Buprenorphine. Brattleboro Comprehensive Treatment Center is an Opioid Health Home offering individual and group counseling for clients with opioid use disorder.
Connect with Physician Recruitment Today!
Physician Recruiter, CTC Division