To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toms River, NJ
- Katie Frake
- Phone: 8565322871
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Immediate Medical Billing Opportunity- Now Hiring!
Aerotek • Toms River, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek is currently working with a leading health care solutions company to support their hiring needs for a Medical Billing representative in the Ocean County area. This is an immediate role offering a competitive compensation package and ability to start ASAP.
We are seeking highly motivated candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience following up on denied medical claims OR medical billing
- Exporting and importing claims from one system to another system (all electronically)
- Submitting the claims into the system, which goes to the claim agent to get corrected
- Responsible for reviewing the claims to see if they need to be corrected via reports or the system.
- Responsible for working denials, appeals, following up with insurance companies
- Issuing patient refunds for over payments
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of medical billing OR accounts receivable follow up experience
- Prior experience verifying insurance
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a health care setting
- Familiarity of CPT and ICD 10 coding
- Knowledge of billing systems & Microsoft Excel
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.