Teledyne e2v offers high-performance, high-reliability semiconductor solutions, which address the critical functions of the complete signal chain. With a range of products and package solutions, we cater to civil aerospace, industrial, medical, military, scientific and space applications. We also develop customized solutions to meet specific qualifications or environmental requirements.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The Inventory Control Associate is responsible for recording and maintaining control of all inventory items purchased and produced.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles data from sources such as Purchase Orders, Packing List, Requisitions, and enters information into QPASe to maintain effective records
- Maintains inventory by labeling and placing items in stock
- Maintains inventory reorder points and requests items for reorder
- Record all inventory movement, such as receipts, disbursements, adjustments, etc.
- Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with manuals, parts lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions
- Prepares assembly kits for production (both in-house and internationally to sub-contractors)
- Takes Digital pictures of Finished Goods and make the hyperlink
- Repack & Seal the 'raw material' with desiccate
- Records and maintains control of all inventory items purchased and products
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures
- Develops and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operations
- Works with minimal immediate supervision to perform assigned tasks
- Maintains procurement records for items purchased
- Stocks incoming product onto storeroom shelves
- Expedites delivery of kits to assembly
- Analyzes inventory levels to ensure no out-of-stock incidences
- Conducts cycle counts
- Record inventory issues into QPASe (material control system)
- Investigate and record and discrepancies with levels of Inventory
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following Software:
- Database software
- Inventory software
- Manufacturing software
- Order processing systems
- Spreadsheet software
- Word Processing software
Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a 'U.S. Person' (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees or refugees).
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email Email blocked - click to apply
or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.