To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Developer
Apex Systems • Charleston, SC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Stack Developer
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
MUST be eligible to work on a W2 basis.
Develop effective, maintainable code on time, aligned with business objectives.
- Design, code, and test (unit and integration) new features & functionality based stories or specifications
- Perform software maintenance and bug fixes on existing code
- Provide work estimates
- Participate in design efforts at a feature level
- Articulate trade-offs of proposed solutions at a feature level, by weighing benefits & risks
- Ability to recognize risk situations (technical and scheduling) and properly articulate these to management / project management
- Proactively work with the project manager/project lead when deadlines are not going to be met
- Follow proper code archival and security procedures
- Ensure personally-delivered software integrates well with larger team solution
- Occasional interaction with clients and customer staff
- Provide technical support as needed to other groups
- Development of a professional development plan that includes the identification of areas of strength and weakness, commitments and objectives for the next 2 quarters. (This plan should follow a standard professional development plan and should be maintained / monitored by both this employee’s mentor and manager)
Required Skill Sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years related experience
- Strong knowledge of appropriate programming and scripting languages – Be proficient in .Net, .Net framework 4.5, WCF or related technology, AJAX and JSON, and some type of automated testing
- Experience with batch processing applications, development, deployments, scheduling, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience with Windows, as a user and as a development platform
- Awareness of application security issues and vulnerabilities
- Initiate design and code reviews of his or her work before committing to a definite solution
- Understand proper configuration management approaches and how they affect bug fixes to production applications in contrast to longer term development and new features
- Experience working with multi-tiered application design and development, including web-based solutions
- Demonstrate ability to perform requirements analysis and craft appropriate software solutions
- Demonstrate proficiency with debugging techniques & tools
- Demonstrate ability to work within a multi-functional development team and help the team achieve its goals
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178