Discover What's Possible!
At Diversicare, we understand the contributions of every team member are the parts that make up the whole. We appreciate them for the work they do each day to showcase their talents and gifts.
Discover What's Possible at Diversicare! APPLY NOW!
Access your wages between paychecks with our OnShift Wallet program!
Full Time Benefits include:
* Excellent 401k plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
* Long and Short Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Referral Bonuses
* DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
* Pay advancement program - OnShift Wallet
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 61 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in eight states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare's Mission to "Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations."
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.
Key accountabilities for Licensed Practical Nurses or Licensed Vocational Nurses are:
* Works as a team member to provide excellent nursing care for the patients and residents we serve
* Provides medications and treatments consistent with standards of care and delivered with integrity and compassion
* Communicates effectively through written documentation and verbal communication
* Builds serving relationships with patients/residents, family members, physicians and other health care professionals
* Champion quality of care, advocate for the customer experience
* Current license by the State Board of Nursing, as a LPN or LVN
* Ability to lead and motivate
* Able to work cohesively with patients/residents, physicians and other team members
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Business Management
- Customer Experience
- Licensed Vocational Nurses