Are you ready to work for a more active world?
At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and our leaders listen. Our success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
The Regional Distributor Manager (RDM) is responsible for achieving indirect sales targets for the surgical product portfolio by developing existing and new business opportunities through the distribution sales channel. The RDM ensures the active recruitment, training and management of distributors and hospital accounts within assigned regional area.
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills and determination to provide the best possible experience to our customers and coworkers. They strive for excellent performance, driven by the willingness to both teach and learn. They are good team players, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, well-organized, and ambitious about developing as a professional.
What you'll be doing
* Report to and work pro-actively under guidance from Director of Sales (DoS) to develop existing and new business opportunities.
* Support DoS in the recruitment, training and management of distributors and hospital accounts to drive sales and meet or exceed established sales goals. Collaborates with the direct sales team to ensure sales leads are effectively captured and closed and surgeon accounts are managed in the best interest of the business.
* Provide field support to distributors and new hospital accounts to assist in product approval process.
* Deliver technical information (including clinical data) to clinicians and clinical support team.
* Provide continual education, training and support to distributors and hospital accounts on Surgical product portfolio
* Coordinate with other Bioventus functions such as Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Finance and customers to execute on plans and achieve business objectives
* Maintain awareness of competitor products and activity and provide accurate market intelligence to line manager.
* Provide sales and marketing support at exhibitions & trade shows
* Holds oneself and others accountable to conduct business in a manner compliant with Bioventus' Code of Compliance and Ethics, policies and procedures and internal controls applicable to their role.
* Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the table
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or Science; Master's degree preferred.
* Minimum 8 years Medical Device industry experience;
* 5 years related experience in orthopedics/surgical distribution management;
* Ability to present clinical data;
* MUST have experience in spine biologics distribution networks;
* MUST have experience leading sales distribution or regional sales teams;
* Demonstrated experience in negotiating agreements/contracts;
* Outstanding customer relationships, interpersonal and communication skills with the established ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences and influence cross functionally;
* Proactive, highly organized and detail oriented;
* Highly effective presentation, written and verbal communication skills;
* Ability to travel as required;
* Effective with Microsoft Office and contract management systems;
* Must possess a professional and friendly attitude;
* Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals;
* Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Bioventus requires proof that new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless you are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents you from being vaccinated where allowable under the law. Documentation is required to be uploaded within the first week of employment.
Are you the top talent we are looking for?
Apply now! Hit the "Apply" button to send us your resume and cover letter.
Bioventus is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.? All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Business Planning
- Clinical Works
- Contract Management