$38.00 to $44.00 hourly
You might be the Systems Engineer being sought by Robert Half Technology for an opportunity by a local client to join the team. You'll succeed as our Systems Engineer if you become a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure. You'll want to apply for this fantastic opportunity as soon as you can! This short-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the South Burlington, Vermont area.
- Preside over and regulate all installed systems and infrastructure
- Deliver 2nd and 3rd level support
- Play a part in the design of information and operational support systems
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Configure, test, install, and maintain application software, operating systems, and system management tools
- Be actively involved to assure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Track an assay application performance for potential bottlenecks, determine possible solutions, and collaborate with developers to achieve those fixes
- Indite and assert custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Work together with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Candidates with proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems will be the best fit for this position - You might be a good fit for this position if you have solid scripting skills - You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with virtualization and containerization - Candidates with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks will be the best fit for this position - Candidates experience with monitoring systems will be the best fit for this position - We are particularly looking for candidates who have solid networking knowledge - Foundational knowledge in VPNs (virtual private networks) - Microsoft Office 365 experience - Azure Active Directory experience desired - Deep understanding of Microsoft Office 365 - We are particularly looking for candidates who have experience with automation software
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Systems Engineer.
Azure Active Directory