To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Clerk - Adjudication
Aramark • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Data Entry Clerk is a member of the Shared Services Adjudication team and is responsible for entering and managing background search requests. The Data Entry Clerk also works closely with various stakeholders, including managers, employees and the Human Resource Administration team to enter high volume background requests. Specific responsibilities include:
- Process background check requests in Truescreen.
- Research and resolve paperwork discrepancies.
- Follow-up on background checks; resolve potential issues.
- Field incoming calls/emails and redirect to appropriate contact as necessary.
- Run queries and run ad-hoc reports from databases as needed.
- High School Diploma required. Associates or Bachelor's Degree in HR, Criminal Justice, or related field preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience required. Previous experience in HR or related area preferred
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to manage a wide variety of confidential information on a regular basis
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran