Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Onsite Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding company products and services
- Manage customer inquiries regarding various report requests and month-end processes
- Quote prices and process customer orders
- Check availability of stock
- Shipping and receiving
- Inventory management
- Manage overall operations of location, including all on-site employees
- Two locations in Milwaukee area, Inventory control, purchasing
Qualifications of the Onsite Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Bearing and Transmission Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of purchasing and inventory experience within an Integrated Supply/Industrial Distribution environment
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
- Background experience specific to the customer engagement
- Outstanding customer service and management skills
- Must be sales driven
- Problem solving skills
- Supervising and mentoring of employees
- Following and implementing DXP policies and procedures
Physical Demand: Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Working Conditions: Industrial/Warehouse Environment
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Education: Associate's degree (Supply Chain Management preferred) or equivalent experience.
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Warehouse Inventory Management