The Payroll Accountant is responsible for providing fiscal support services. This role includes accurately processing payroll (biweekly), maintaining and monitoring the timekeeping system, deductions and leaves. This role is also responsible for processing employee expense reimbursements (biweekly).Qualifications
Significant Payroll experience. Utilizing Sage software for approximately 1200 employees. On off weeks, processing expense reports, mileage reimbursements, new hires and terminations. Must have a strong attention for detail, excellent work ethic.
Additional job related duties include:
- Creates and updates employee records and assist in payroll preparation
- Ensure accurate and timely input of employee data and effective reporting
- Regularly audit employee data for consistency, accuracy, and updates
- Reconcile and process W-2’s for employees on a timely basis as well as ensure timely filing with the government.
- Maintain Center’s Payroll bank account and accurately prepare reconciliation on a monthly basis.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Accountant
Hardworking And Dedicated