Parts Receiving and Distribution
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our multiple locations coast to coast.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate is the place.
We care about our people and it shows.
The Parts Receiving and Distribution Person will play an important role in the Branch Operations as a resource to ensure parts are physically received, packing slips match the purchase order, purchase orders are received, items are stocked according to the PUT list and all paperwork is accurate and completed. This position may be responsible for customer damage processing and warranty claim research and part returns. This person must have good customer service skills. This position may also be responsible for ordering branch items that the Parts Managers are not responsible for as well as driving to get parts on occasion.
Required Skills and Experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required
- Construction rental background or experience would be preferred
- Energetic, enthusiastic and possess interpersonal skills
- Must possess computer skills including MS Office, Inventory control systems and Purchasing systems.
- AS400 computer skills would be a plus
- Possess multi-tasking abilities, be detail orientated and have organizational skills
- Have neat and legible handwriting
- Maintain a professional personal appearance
- Have the ability to use mathematics to solve problems
- Be able to communicate in English. Ability to speak another language is a plus
- Possess good communication skills to enable communication with customers and co-workers
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers
- Be able to frequently lift 25 lbs, occasionally lift 50 lbs, and seldom lift 90 lbs
- Able to grasp and apply new information quickly
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record
Records and maintains branch purchase records, which provides audit trails on all purchase orders
Physically receives incoming parts shipments by opening each box and reconciling the contents with the packing slip and purchase order to ensure accuracy
Distributes parts to mechanics’ shelf and/or parts room for stock
May perform periodic cycle counts of inventory
Research and work with Parts Manager to correct any discrepancies with inaccurate parts, quantities, location of parts or pricing on items ordered by the Parts Manager
Order branch items, non-equipment repair or non-shop related, which the Parts Managers do not order
Review the Open P.O. Report weekly to ensure accuracy and follow up on out of date purchase orders
Work with the Branch Manager to process customer damages and bill accordingly
Work with the Warranty Department to collect information and return parts to manufacturers
Must be able to meet performance, productivity and efficiency standards
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Lube Technicians receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service