To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gilbert, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Wireless Specialist - Full-Time
Premium Retail Services • Gilbert, AZ
Posted 22 days ago
Propel the industry’s biggest brands to new heights through successful retail merchandising execution as a Wireless Specialist.
Help spark sales for the biggest Wireless brands in the industry by successfully engaging with customers and recommending wireless products and services to fit their needs.
You’ll be responsible for driving sales and product availability in stores by partnering with store management, interacting with and advising customers, identifying sales opportunities and merchandising products.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Friendly yet professional
- Results driven
- Great communicator
- Ability to identify opportunities for our clients
What you’ll do:
- Promote, present, and sell wireless products to a variety of audiences
- Engage and excite browsing customers by building relationships and promoting wireless products
- Provide customers with in-store support, including phone setup, customer service, and troubleshooting
- Advise customers and assist them in their selection of appropriate products and services to fit their lifestyle
- Assist customers in processes such as new activation, upgrades, and prepaid plans
- Upsell additional items such as accessories and warranty coverage plans
- Partner with store management to execute successful sales opportunities
- Complete reporting in a timely manner
- Ensure product display and appearance is consistent with client standards
- High School Diploma or GED (bachelor’s degree preferred)
Necessary tools for success:
- Strong presentation and selling skills
- Passion for selling and engaging customers
- Ability to work a variety of shifts (including nights, weekends and a few holidays)
Your benefits will include:
- Unlimited commission (in addition to a competitive salary)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company-paid life and short-term disability
- Voluntary Life
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off program
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.