Data Entry ClerkCompensation:
$18.05 to $20.90 hourly
You might be the Data Entry Specialist Robert Half is seeking for this growing company in the Hi Tech Engineering industry, if you are highly-skilled and motivated. This position will let you thrive in a dynamic, growing environment, if you have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization. This position's duties require intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. Data-driven experts with great attention to detail are encouraged to apply to this Data Entry Specialist position and start their careers with us! If you're looking for work as a Data Entry Specialist, this short-term contract / temporary position in the Durham, North Carolina area might be right for you!
- Submit information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Keep detailed records of tasks, files, and progress
- Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
- Perform searches on websites for information
- Look over finalized work, reviewing for errors or duplicate entries before turning in the final product
- Seek further information for documents that are considered to be incomplete
- Audit reports and sheets of data
- Basic Office Equipment experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in report generation
- Deep understanding of Computer Data Entry
- Knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proven typing accuracy
- Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Entry