It is an exciting time at C&B! We have been experiencing explosive growth and are currently adding a Safety Assistant. Have you found yourself thinking about making a career change, but you are not sure what you want to do? Cottingham & Butler has added a position that might be just what you are looking for.
In this role, you will be supporting an internal team by creating documents and proposals, generating reports, formatting and proofing Word and Excel documents, scheduling and event planning, presenting information in front of groups and to clients via Zoom Meeting and disseminating information to other departments and to clients. Previous experience with Databases, Computers, Word, Excel, Zoom Meeting and Outlook is desired and will be helpful.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are.
Believe in personal excellence
• We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
• We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
• We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
• We do not believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
• We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
• We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Does this interest you? Submit your resume - we would love to explore career opportunities with you!