Our Geotechnical Engineering Group based in Tampa, FL is seeking a Driller Helper to join our team of Drillers, working on projects throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. This is a great opportunity to work with our experienced Drillers and gain some new skills. All necessary training and equipment will be provided.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Assist driller with daily drilling operations including but not limited to geotechnical and environmental drilling
- Perform drilling operation duties primarily related geotechnical projects with occasional environmental sampling and monitor well installation projects
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good mechanical skills
- Comfortable working in an outdoor environment
- Able and willing to travel overnight and perform field work, travel expenses covered
- Must have valid Driver License with acceptable violation history
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
If you are passionate about pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link above.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
- Operating Expense
- Background Checks
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Installations (Computer Systems)
- Sampling (Statistics)