To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waterloo, IA 50703
- Kristina Rockwell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Waterloo, IA
Posted 2 months ago
General Clerk- Waterloo, IA Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Clerk position for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Waterloo, IA. Pay rate: $19.52 Schedule: This is a full-time, 1st shift position. Hours are 6:00am- 2:30pm with some OT and occasional weekend work. Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support relative logistics and warehousing strategies to optimize shipping, warehousing costs, and timely delivery.
- Ensure good receipt & material flow is timely, effective, and efficient with ASN available at point of goods receipt
- Maintain a Current Trailer Report for Incoming Linefill Trailers
- Execute yard management system and receipt in trailers including hot trucks
- Prepare put away and pick tickets for material handlers
- Audit warehouse for lost material, inventory accuracy, and execution performance
- Create BOL’s
- Work within SAP to monitor and investigate warehouse performance issues
- Attend meetings and present information when requested
- Provide metrics upon request
Required Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience:
- High school diploma required
- 2-year degree or relevant work experience preferred
- SAP knowledge (preferred)
- Understanding of warehouse and or logistics operations
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective communication skills, ability to interact with wage and salary staff up to and including factory management
- Willing to be flexible with schedule
Term of Assignment:
- April 29th, 2019 to April 28th, 2020, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.