To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate job
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is for our Outlet Store on Chelton Circle
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Competitive pay starting at $11.70hr
- After 90 days wages will increase to $12.10hr
- Vacation available at one year
- Holiday pay available after 90 days
- Union pension for retirement
- BBU specific wellness program available to participate in
Wellness Incentives Include:
- Access to Amazon gift cards for participation in BBU wellness program yearly
- Eligible for gym reimbursement yearly
The Retail Sales Associate attends to the customer's needs, handle cash and product. Assume responsibility for customer service, store presentation, cash and key controls as assigned by the Region Bakery Outlet Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains a safe working environment for customers and fellow associates
- Follows all safe working practices and procedures
- Greet customers, maintains awareness, and assists with customer needs
- Have a thorough understanding of product availability, ingredients and nutritional information
- Ensures superior customer service at all times
- Ensures fast, efficient check-out
- Handles cash and makes change accurately
- Assures that stock levels on the sales floor are maintained at all times
- Maintains product pricing, signage and coding on the sales floor
- Unloads trucks and check orders
- Maintains freezer product at a safe and acceptable level, if applicable
- Maintains a clean, neat work area including parking lot, carts, baskets and trash areas
- Participates in store physical inventory
- Participates in store team meetings and training
- Reacts to all business needs promptly and with a sense of urgency
- Answer the telephone in a friendly and helpful manner
- Communicates effectively with store management and fellow employees
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule Hiring for:
- Days/Shift: Sunday - Saturday; Days and Shift varies
- Hours: Scheduled up to 29 hours per week
The Ideal Qualifications of the Retail Sales Associate are:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Has the ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Has the ability to lift/push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Possesses basic math, computer, and cash handing skills
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.