Position: Registered Nurse RN, Skilled Nursing
Join the future of work in healthcare with CareRev. Get per diem shifts sent right to your phone on the CareRev app. You decide when and where you want to work and book your shifts in the app. We pay higher and faster than any company in the industry.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast!
Requirements for the RN Skilled Nursing Role
- At least 1-year experience providing direct patient care in an inpatient or skilled nursing facility. Must be current and within the past year. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or graduation from an approved RN program required
- Must possess current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN
- American Heart Association BLS
- Experienced in assessing clients/residents, developing care plans, administering medications, and overseeing LVNs and CNAs.
Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Nursing Home Care
- Medication Administration
- Health Care