To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seal Beach, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Seal Beach, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Prepare month-end and year-end close duties, assist vendors and management in the resolution of accounting and payment matters, and ensure timely and accurate invoice coding and batches.
- Prepare management reports including the WO Audit, AP summary, NCV control plan and others as assigned.
- Process accounts payable transactions including entry of vendor invoices, expense reports, manual and emergency check requests, wires etc.
- Assist with month-end and year-end close activities, from balance sheet and cash account reconciliations to financial statement preparation.
- Lead compilation of cost save program information and related management slides for quarterly client presentations.
- Assist senior accountants with the monthly financial package that is submitted to the Finance Director for review and approval in order to finalize reporting within deadlines.
- Ensure that all bank statements are reconciled on a timely basis and follow-up on old outstanding checks and reconciling items monthly. Reconcile components of ending cash balances monthly.
- Perform reconciliation and true-up of funding vs. actual expenditures.
- Prepare assigned balance sheet account reconciliations and workpapers for audits.
- Prepare and properly document journal entries.
- Prepare and track accruals and accrual entries.
- Assist with Budgets and Forecasts as needed.
- Assist with the calculation of fees (i.e. Management and Incentive) as needed.
- Ensure compliance with both Jones Lang LaSalle Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services SOCR internal review standards.
- Record cash receipts, receivables and other journal entries as appropriate.
- Prepare interfaces to the client’s system (where required) and proper reconciliations.
- Special projects and other functions as required by manager or client.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance – CPA a plus.
- Strong accounting skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Proficiency in computer-based accounting applications required. Experience with JDEdwards World or JDEdwards EnterpriseOne platforms is a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills required.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) required.
- Demonstrates consistency in values, principles and work ethic.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]