The Sr. Customer Service Specialist will be part of the Settlement Services Customer Service Team. The Customer Service Team is responsible for assisting and supporting the Settlement Operations Team in fielding all customer service inquiries, managing the closing mailboxes, and providing prompt and concise responses to customers to resolve customer inquiries. This role will also assist with training of Jr. Customer Service Specialists and handle escalated issues.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Address inquiries from clients, seller's agents, buyer's agents, internal staff and management in a professional and timely manner. Communicate with closing agents, outside title companies, asset managers, clients and title services team to ensure all documents necessary to clear title are obtained and all closing documents are approved to coordinate/schedule upcoming closing.
- Maintain 3-4 inboxes for closing process including those for closing documents, scheduling, sending documents and post closing. Ensure SLA's are met and customer needs are met with prompt, detailed and friendly responses.
- Assists in training of Jr. Customer Service Specialists and handles escalated issues as needed.
- Perform daily review of all work in progress to ensure all work is completed in a proper time frame.
- Cross-train within Closing Services team and company-wide as necessary by operational demands.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three years of customer service experience.
- College degree is preferred.
- One to three years Funding/Escrow disbursement experience is required.
- ALTA best practices experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of client-based systems
- Attention to detail
- Motivated and positive team player
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve in a growing, expanding business
- Ability to multi-task in fast-pace environment.
Prior Work Experience
- Technical: 3 - 5 years
- Supervisory: None
Education and Credentials
- Required: HS Diploma/GED
- Preferred: Associate/Technical Degree, Concentration in Business
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Customer Service Specialist.
Attention To Detail