To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA
- TEKsystems, Inc
- Phone: Fuimara
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Administrative Assistant-NW RVP
TEKsystems, Inc • Bellevue, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Who are we? TEKsystems® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success.
Why us? TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
Scope of Position:
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, to internal and external customers by interacting with clients/customers via phone and in person. The Senior Administrative Assistant often makes the first impression on our customer, and therefore is required to maintain a high professional and personal standard of attitude, behavior and appearance.
Essential Functions of the role:
- The Senior Administrative Assistant is a proficient expert in sound operational processes to ensure superior administrative support.
- Demonstrate proper phone etiquette by using appropriate script to answer and direct in-bound calls to appropriate individuals.
- Establish total awareness/ company knowledge to ensure quality of customer service.
- Educate Field Support, Sales, Recruiters and consultants on account requirements, compliance and processes.
- Manage and maintain Vendor Management Systems; including Technical Professional training, hours and timecard collection and troubleshooting system issues as needed.
- Auditing and reporting for leader:
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Create spreadsheets to track spread/revenue growth and other metrics
- Track account specific information for DNA (VMS, pre-employment paperwork, starts, compliance, time collection, etc…)
- Schedule travel as needed for DNA (flight, car and hotel).
- Assist DNA with monthly expense reports.
- Create and maintain email distribution lists for specific accounts.
- Create and maintain account manager contact sheets per account.
- Provides routine administrative support to include composing and typing documents, create spreadsheets, send emails, filing, faxing, binding, etc.
- Microsoft office: Outlook, Excel (pivot tables, conditional formatting, formatting, v-lookup/index, basic formulas: sum, count, average), PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Travel required for 2 day training for company specific app.
- The ability to be an independent solution based thinker, be highly resourceful, follow through and be highly proactive
- The ability to build relationships remotely with all Corporate partners.
- Positive mindset, attitude and approach, partnered with great effort are a requirement. Highly approachable and able to connect with partners quickly in a team culture rich environment.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.