$82000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Do you combine creativity with strong coding skills and a deep understanding of enterprise systems? Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated Full-stack Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a full-time, PERMANENT employee within a collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and enhancing existing systems.
This Software Engineer will be expected to utilize best practices and innovation that results in superior software solutions. Successful developers will be self-driven, creative problem solvers and eager to collaborate and solve complex problems both on their own and within project teams.
What you get to do every single day
• Collaborate within an agile team to understand business needs and work through complex business processes to create solutions that align with the company goals
• Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
• Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
• Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
• Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
• Advocate for top programming practices and standards
What you bring to the role
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
• 3+ years of experience with C# .NET (framework or CORE)
• Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
• Experience with WebAPI, MVC, and Angular
• Experience with agile/scrum methodology
This is a full-time, PERMANENT position offering a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and generous vacation package, paid training, 401k and more. Applicants local to Des Moines, IA only please. For immediate consideration, please email a current resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Software Engineer
today! Full-time salary 82,000-100,000 DOE.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field • 3+ years of experience with C# .NET (framework or CORE) • Experience with SQL and Relational Databases • Experience with WebAPI, MVC, and Angular • Experience with agile/scrum methodology
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Software Engineer to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Software Engineer.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Front End Design