LPN Charge Nurse
Part Time and Full Time Positions Available on All Shifts!
Days: 7 am - 3 pm * Evenings: 3 pm - 11 pm * Nights: 11 pm - 7 am
We offer an excellent benefits package, including:
Daily Pay * Zero deductible health plans * Uniforms * Tuition Reimbursement * Company paid life insurance & much, much more
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Fayette Health and Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking LPNs with long term care experience to fill the position of Charge Nurse.The ideal candidate for the Charge Nurse position will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Maryland, and will have previous clinical experience in Long Term Care.
Fayette, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Maryland State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Previous clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality