Transaction Management Manager – Washington, DC
We are currently seeking a Transaction Management Manager for one of our client-dedicated account teams in Washington, DC
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
Our Transaction Manager will manage lease transactions while fostering client relationships and business growth. You will work independently or as part of a team; and will occasionally supervise or manage the workload of Senior Analysts and Analysts. You will also work on and will be asked to direct special projects/assignments as needed. Our Transaction Manager will manage and work with professionals across a wide variety of disciplines and business units. This is a high-volume client-facing environment. Expectations are as follows;
- Manage High Volume of Transactions
- Hire and manage co-brokers for selected lease transactions as required
- Review lease documents and write lease summaries and abstracts, and review other materials as part of the due diligence process
- Manage Analyst responsibilities throughout the transaction process
- Gather and evaluate real estate market and property data
- Research companies, landlords, and potential subtenants
- Prepare commission invoices and track transactions in proprietary software programs
Sound like you? To apply you'll need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Real Estate
- Must have 2+ years of commercial real estate transaction/leasing experience
- Real estate brokerage or salespersons license
- Superior negotiation and leasing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Leasing (Contract Law)