To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Thomas, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
HR Administrative Coordinator
RWI Logistics, LLC • Fort Thomas, KY
Posted 18 days ago
Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A key member of the Human Resources department this candidate will performs a variety of duties under the guidance of the HR Director and in support of the Executive Leadership team. Handles highly confidential and sensitive information, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, and working on special projects. Deals with a diverse group of internal and external customers as well as contacts at all levels of the organization. Proactive when planning, prioritizing and organizing diversified workload, and recommending changes in office practices or procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality, handles sensitive and non-routine information/files, and explains policies when necessary.
- Participates in conducting New Hire Orientation covering company policies, procedures, and the completion of all new hire paperwork.
- Recommends and assists with planning, communication, and execution of new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of HR department and services provided.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities as needed.
- Provides superior customer service to both internal and external customers, to include greeting all guests to the building and notifying personnel accordingly.
- Responds to first-tier questions and requests from employees and managers pertaining to Human Resources.
- Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks to include: maintain company documents including phone lists; maintain bulletin boards in an up-to-date and legally compliant manner; maintains Executive Leadership calendars; and daily errands to the bank, post office, and affiliate companies.
- Participate in company-wide Human Resource projects or other roles as assigned or required
- Assists the HR Director and other members of the Executive Leadership team as requested.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications to perform the job successfully include:
- Education: High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- 3 years’ experience in human resources (generalist) preferred
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proven integrity and confidentiality
- Must be able to work as a team member and individually as the position requires
- Strong prioritization skills, multi-tasking skills, and works with a high sense of urgency
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Internal/current employees at least 6 months employment with RWI Logistics LLC
This position is performed in a general office setting. No additional physical requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to operate a computer/laptop and telephone, and ability to talk and hear.
Job ID: 200
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.