To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riverside, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager in Training ( GMIT)
Carl's Jr. Restaurants LLC • Riverside, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The General Manager In Training is ultimately responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities and assumes complete responsibility for the restaurant as necessary. The GMIT works to ensure that all activities are consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan. The GMIT ensures all employees (Shift Leaders, Crew Trainers and Crew Persons) are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Models and creates an environment in which the Guest is always right; ensures a positive Guest service experience.
- Responds positively and quickly to Guest concerns.
- Hires high quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent Guest satisfaction.
- Ensures all employees are trained and empowered to deliver total Guest satisfaction.
- Evaluates each employee’s ability to maintain high levels of Guest satisfaction.
- Continuously improves the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees.
- Train, coach and provide regular performance feedback (positive and corrective)
- Makes a continuous effort to maintain a fun and enjoyable working experience in the restaurant at all times.
- Develops and executes the business plan (key elements include fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local restaurant marketing) for the restaurant.
- Utilizes labor effectively to meet budget.
- Responsible for financial results
- Executes company-wide marketing programs
- Enforces all labor laws (federal, state and local).
- Upholds company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and employees.
- Models and encourages CKE shared values.
- Is completely focused on and driven by the Guest.
- Is of high personal integrity and treats all employees with honesty, respect and dignity.
- Is performance oriented and driven; clearly communicates performance expectations, measures performance results, recognizes and rewards good performance and is intolerant of poor performance.
High school diploma or equivalent.
3 – 5 years in management position (preferably restaurant experience)
Able to work a standard 47 ½ - 50 hour work week; able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively. Able to work the days and hours as designated (scheduled) by the General Manager or District Manager.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic knowledge of computers.
Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling and P & L management.
Organizational, planning and time management
Team building skills.
Problem solving skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Work long hours.
Stand for long periods of time.
Work around heat.
Work around others in close quarters.
Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operations and employee work performance.
Able to lift 50 – 75 pounds comfortably.
Work with various cleaning products.