To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plainfield, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Logistics Engineer III
Neovia Logistics Services, LLC. • Plainfield, IN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Optimize parts storage to facilitate efficient put-away, shipping, and space utilization. Plan, coordinate and assist with execution of redesign and redevelopment of optimal warehouse storage practices.
For a variety of projects within the service parts logistics environment:
- Review/Develop warehouse storage concepts and support re-arrangement activities
- Develop layouts of warehouse logistics flows and warehouse space
- Develop processes and procedures to enhance and optimize warehouse logistics operations
- Conduct Facility and Process Design reviews to secure approvals
- Specify, procure and oversee installation of equipment associated with warehouse layout and process design
- Investigate new technologies & equipment to improve efficiencies of processes
- Conduct special projects to achieve improved methods, layout and workflow
- Degree in Logistics/Production Engineering and/or suitable experience of logistics processes
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with little supervision
- Ability to lead implementation of new processes
- Operational Management Experience
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (SAP, WM, etc.)
- Over 4 years of experience
Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting item weighing up to 15 pounds.