SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Validates fees and insures compliant disclosure through the loan process.
- Validates and ensures fees entered by loan officer are accurate.
- Prepares and distributes initial disclosure packets to ensure that loan applicants receive complete and accurate disclosures in compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Monitors and tracks the pipeline of loans to ensure timeliness and accuracy of documents and provides additional processing for past due or untimely disclosures.
- Prepares and distributes change disclosures.
- Monitors and tracks the re-distribution of changed disclosures to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must have at least one (1) year of mortgage loan processing or related experience.
- Must have basic understanding of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology and automated processing systems.
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to work well with loan officers and customers.
- Must have ability to work well under pressure and have excellent time management skills to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of general office equipment to include accurate keyboard skills in utilizing computer applications such as MS Word and Excel.
- Must have general understanding of FNMA and Freddie MAC guidelines and knowledge of VA and FHA preferred.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time reviewing documents, validating various data entry information, and/or other duties.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, and/or kneel for filing or retrieving documents.
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull approximately 10 - 20 lbs. of files or other documents.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Cultivating Long Term Relationships
Identifying New Prospects