Commercial Construction Estimator
A top Chicago area General Contractor is seeking an Estimator to join their team. This is a highly respected company with a long history and a reputation for excellence in commercial building. Responsibilities:
- Participate in and/or attend pre-bid meetings, bid strategy meetings, and presentations as required to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate and develop a potential list of subcontractors.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and deploy this throughout the estimating process
- Establish the pre-construction budget and manage the associated funds
- Ensures that the best bids are obtained for each trade, based on the needs of the project
- Present information and proposals effectively to clients based on their needs and preferences
- BS/BA in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field and 5+ years of construction estimating experience
- Experience with RFIs, Change orders, is highly preferred
- Experience with Bluebeam, On-screen Takeoff, Timberline or other estimating software a plus
- Industry leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus program
- Full benefits package
Take the next step in your career and apply now!
If you're interested in this position apply online or contact Kenna Klinghagen at Email blocked - click to apply.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Construction Estimating Software