CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Home Health Agency in Opelika, Alabama.
The Assignment: Job #4685
- Location: Alabama
Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
Setting: Home Health (HH)
Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Contract Length: 13 Weeks
Licensure/Certification Required: Alabama Nursing License
Experience Required/Preferred: At least 1 year of Home Health experience with a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency is Required. Current Oasis Assessment Experience Required.
- Pay: Gross Hourly $38-42/HR - Blended Rate + Mileage
Experience the CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family
- Seamless Communication and support from your Dedicated Recruiter, Personal Compliance Specialist, and Individual Payroll and Benefits Professional
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience, or you are a seasoned traveler. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!
NEW! Oasis Home Health Certification Program (PT, OT, SLP)
- Premium Pay Packages
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Unlimited CEU's
Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
- Multiple coverage options, because there is no one size fits all when it comes to your well-being
- Licensure Reimbursement
Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses Paid for:
- Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA)
- Occupational Therapists (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Speech Language Pathologists (SLP)
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
Registered Nurses in Home Care:
- Home care nurses provide in-home health services for patients and their families. Their visits not only allow patients to remain in the comfort of their home but also help family caregivers stay abreast of their loved ones' health. Working under the supervision of a physician, they coordinate and manage patients’ at-home care plan.
- Patient needs are the focus of the home health nurse responsibilities. Like other nurses, they provide care in coordination with a physician and other health care workers.
- When they visit a patient’s home, an RN assesses the patient's condition, takes vital signs, such as blood pressure and manages wound care, as needed.
- Home health nurses often manage and administer prescription medicines when patients need it.
- The RN might also check bedridden patients for bed sores and muscle weakness.
- Writes and sends reports about each visit to the patient's physician.
- Identifies care issues and makes recommendations about changes to the patient's care plan.
- Talks to family caregivers who are present during the visit, listens to their concerns and updates them on the patient’s condition.