To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Athens, GA 30601
- Joe Carpenter
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talento Search Group • Athens, GA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talento Search Group has an opening for a Maintenance Technician in Athens, Georgia. This is a direct-hire position and the pay rate is $20-24 per hour, depending on experience.
- At least 5 years of industrial maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in conducting preventive maintenance on all facility equipment
- High level of mechanical ability
- Previous experience working with lathes, mills, grinders and welders
- Able to operate fork trucks or electric lifts
- Experience with PLC's and basic repairing of electrical issues including motors, wiring and AC/DC drives
- Technical degree in industrial maintenance or maintenance Certifications are preferred but not required
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.