To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Per Se Group, Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Per Se Group is hiring a Press Operator ( 1st and 2nd shift) for a Manufacturing company in Chicago.
Press Operator Responsibilities include, ensuring orders are printed correctly in a timely manner, maintaining a daily production log, inspecting the products you help create before they’ re shipped to our customers and ensure the overall quality of those products. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is reliable with a strong work ethic.
Press Operator Job Responsibilities
- Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
- Proof all jobs with Supervisor before production run.
- Measure, weigh and examine all products before they’ re packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
- Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
- Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain assigned machines and equipment as needed for maximum product quality and operational efficiency.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- At least a full year of work experience as a machine press operator
- Basic knowledge of repairing and maintaining manufacturing machines
- Good physical condition
Why Per Se Group?
- Exposure to a variety of career & project opportunities nationwide as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to this posting with an updated resume. Then follow up with Joel Calderon Tell your friends too…. referrals are always appreciated!
About Per Se Group®
The staffing industry is turning to technology to find talent faster — and so are we! However, there remains a strong desire to make a personal connection to ensure that things like culture fit don’ t get missed and we’ re matching the right people with the right opportunities. We provide a variety of placement options and a wealth of experience, dedicating ourselves to building relationships and matching opportunities that add value to your career or organization.
Meet Your Recruiter
Joel is an experienced recruiter with a passion for helping candidates find and advanced their career. As a former athlete, Joel works for the best possible result—which translates to matching talented candidates with the best career opportunities. Candidates will often tell Joel they appreciate his responsiveness and transparency; he believes in working as a team with his candidates and clients to find the best possible outcomes.
Per Sé is a technical staffing and recruitment firm with +25 years' experience in the Energy and Construction industry. We specialize in matching technical personnel with various career opportunities based on their personal career experience and goals. We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start your career conversation today.