Executive Administrative Assistant
Jefferson Wells has an immediate need for a professional Executive Administrative Assistant to join one of our prestigious southern Milwaukee area clients! This is a HYBRID Position requiring 3 days in the office and 2 days remote on a weekly basis. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator both written and verbally with strong proofing skills. Someone who is technically savvy in Microsoft Office products, specifically in PowerPoint and Excel. We are looking for someone who is polished, detail oriented, experienced, and comfortable interacting with Senior Leadership, has a confidential nature and is eager to become a long-term member of an outstanding and highly desired organization. Someone who is skilled at diving into complex issues and proposing effective solutions is highly desired. If this sounds like you…. please apply immediately!
This position will provide diverse administrative support to the EVP, Chief Human Resources Officer, General Auditor, and other executives as assigned. It is necessary for this individual to be comfortable interacting with Senior Leadership on a daily basis.
- Performs analysis and produces reports for line of business as needed.
- Completes specific assignments that may require attendance at and documentation of meetings.
- Plans, organizes, and helps develop Leadership meetings from inception to fruition.
- Informs and partners with Leadership to identify and monitor project status, costs, and other identified project items.
- Prepares memos, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations, which may require the gathering of data from various internal and/or external sources.
- Works independently and/or within a team on special, non-reoccurring andongoing projects.
- Anticipates executive's needs and plans accordingly.
- Manages the executive's time and calendar through efficient scheduling of internal (staff) and
- external customer meetings and board commitments. Thoroughly prepares for, and informs
- executive of both daily and upcoming schedule, providing background information for meetings, special activities, and presentations.
- Assist as needed with daily correspondence.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with tact, diplomacy, discretion, and good judgment.
- Supports designated Line of Business Managers as needed/directed by EVP: calendar management, preparation of sales management documents, and overall coordination of activities for senior manager groups.
- Candidate must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information in a trustworthy and courteous, professional manner. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, calendar management skills, display initiative and have the ability to work independently, anticipating the support needed by the executives.
- PC proficiency focused in Microsoft Office Suite including Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel is essential. Ability to create and update PowerPoint presentations in keeping with Corporate Standards. Access and SharePoint experience are helpful, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good attention to detail and accuracy is important, including proofreading, and follow through of communications and corrections to ensure quality product.
- Needs to have the ability to pro-actively seek creative solutions to issues or problems when a clear path to resolution is not always evident.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. A minimum of 7 years' experience as an administrative, executive assistant.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please contact us as soon as possible!
At Jefferson Wells ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrative Assistant), we have built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of Risk Advisory, Tax, and Finance/Accounting. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide, leveraging the workforce capabilities of the Manpower Group.
- Copy Editing