To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5655 Hood Way
Tracy, CA 95377
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Tech I - IV (Specialist)
FedEx Ground • Tracy, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
Supports the FedEx Ground facility electro-mechanical maintenance effort through rudimentary operational knowledge of mechanical power transmission and/or fabrication and/or residential/commercial/industrial electrical machinery and equipment by completing preventive maintenance and repair.Essential Functions
• Performs assigned rudimentary preventative maintenance work according to FXG standards ensuring all instructions are followed and that each step is fully executed.
• Demonstrates ability to follow procedures directed by work orders or higher level technicians to conduct rudimentary troubleshooting preventative maintenance and repair
• Responds promptly to sort calls; diagnoses the failure; makes required repairs.
• Adheres to safety standards by promoting a safe work environment through attending safety committees, training, and verifying all safety concerns are addressed.
• May be required to work flexible schedules, including Saturdays and Sundays, and on rotating shift assignments including day-time, midnight and sunrise schedule
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree in electrical, electronic, mechanical, or maintenance engineering technology preferred.Minimum Experience
• No experience required, 1 year of light industrial maintenance, such as power transmission and/or fabrication and/or residential/commercial/electrical experience preferred. Related military technical experience in electrical and/or mechanical trades will be considered equivalent to preferred light industrial experience.Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions to complete routine procedures and/or operate standard equipment.(Required)
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with immediate management. (Required)
• Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.(Required)
Zip Code: 95377
Domicile Location: P953
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Freight Forwarding
Supply Chain & Logistics
Warehouse & Distribution