Join Facey Medical Group as a full-time board-eligible/board-certified Psychiatrist in Mission Hills, California. You will be treating primary care patients as part of a comprehensive multi-specialty team. This position offers flexibility for a hybrid model with a possibility of 100% telehealth option. As a member of one of the top medical organizations in the Los Angeles area, this role offers excellent growth potential. Enjoy working alongside a highly motivated and dedicated group of professionals in Southern California.
- Multi-specialty group treating primary care referred patients
- Excellent professional growth opportunity
- Experience with telehealth visits is highly desirable; option for 100% telehealth
- CA licensed or application in process
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $124.30 and $172.83 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Facey Medical Group, a multi-specialty group of more than 175 physicians, is rated one of the top medical groups in the Los Angeles area by patients, health insurance plans and accrediting organizations. With over 90 years of service and offices in the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys, Facey provides exceptional care across a broad range of medical and surgical specialties. Facey Medical Group has affiliations with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center.
Where You'll Live
Mission Hills is located about eight miles northwest of Burbank in north Los Angeles County. This area, the northern San Fernando Valley and neighboring Santa Clarita Valley, is among the fastest-growing in all of Southern California. It is a thriving center of commerce and industry, and grants easy access to popular beach communities such as Ventura and Santa Barbara.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 16845
- Behavioral Health
- Mental Health
- Medication Therapy Management