To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bridgewater, NJ
- Vaco - New Jersey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Technology • Bridgewater, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Full Time Direct Hire
Vaco Technology is seeking a Senior Salesforce Manager for a Healthcare client in Bridgewater, New Jersey. This is a full time, direct hire position.
The Senior Manager - Salesforce is responsible for managing multiple Salesforce instances under different business units and supporting operations, technology platforms, internal collaborations, & vendor projects. The position will be responsible for providing strategic and technical leadership in developing a long-term capability roadmap and executing the overall vision to advance the Salesforce footprint.
- Establish strong working relationship with senior business leaders to map out roadmap and align with portfolio planning.
- As the technology leader, provide subject matter expertise on sales and service cloud, solution design, development and testing
- Develop and execute enterprise Salesforce strategy and plan
- Engages Salesforce directly on behalf of the business to discuss the Salesforce roadmap, overall health of the implementation, and request Salesforce strategy, direction, and resources as needed.
- Responsible for the entire salesforce.com portfolio and end-to-end solution delivery of all project sizes in partnership with other business, IT and vendor matrix teams.
- Identify opportunities for potential IT application portfolio rationalization into Salesforce platform
- Responsible for daily operations and support activities across multiple business units.
- Lead and work closely with matrix teams and external vendors to identify the right toolsets for the Salesforce platform to align with overall strategy
- Provide guidance to the team on architecture and solutions.
- Research and analyzing strategically relevant platform opportunities and make recommendations on new technologies.
- Lead cross-functional project design meetings to understand the impact of system changes
- Stay on top of industry trends, new products/services, vendor software releases
- Manage, develop and coach a team of technical architects and business analysts to ensure smooth running of operations and ensure field facing applications meet and exceed field strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree preferred.
- Overall 10-15 years in Information Technology with 7-8 years of pharmaceutical or consumer CRM experience
- Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts and demonstrated experience in Salesforce.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with a broad matrix team and ability to influence others and achieve results
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Strong experience collaborating with stakeholders on business process enhancements and requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good leadership and decision making skills, with the ability to influence others.
- Proven strong client management skills particularly with senior level
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, complex initiatives and conflicting priorities
Must be able to interview in person