2nd Person Meat Clerk
Please note that this position may be based at any of our
stores in this particular geographic area.
About the Position:
The 2nd Person Meat Clerk performs the following duties in the absence of the Meat Manager: Assigns job tasks,
Enforces company policy,
Manages training, merchandising, planning and production; ordering merchandise; quality control, and other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds. Continuous walking, standing, reaching, and bending.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong team player with a willingness and desire to learn, work hard, and have fun with it!
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Some of our awesome benefits include: benefits package options which include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with matching, flexible schedule options, Employee Connection (earn fun and valuable prizes!), Life Long Learning - Educational opportunities, Employee Association (discounted and free tuition options, contests, and support services).
The Save Mart Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome resumes from individuals who will contribute to our diverse workforce.
2 years meat department experience