Established North Phoenix steel fabricator and erector, voted best places to work in Arizona, is seeking a full-time steel Detailer/Checker.
We might be small, but we offer big benefits!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K package with employer matching
- Dave Ramsey’s Smart Dollar program for team members (To promote personal financial security)
- First-time home buyer promotion program
- Library of business & leadership books to promote knowledge & growth
- Family friendly culture events
- Birthday & work anniversary perks
- Holiday/PTO/Sick time
- Reviewing shop and erection drawings from outside detailers prior to release for production for constructability, dimensional accuracy, and conformance to company standards.
- This position requires both office time and jobsite visits. Will require proper Personal Protective Equipment (Ie: Hardhat, boots, high visibility vest & eye protection). Jobsite visits will require applicant to be exposed to different weather conditions (hot, cold, rainy, etc.), excessive noise, dusty conditions, heights, etc.
- Assist in maintaining and updating company detailing standards
- Assist Project Managers with field measurements and presenting those measurements to the detailers.
- Provide sketches for RFI’s, shop or field clarifications or fabrication.
- Assist project managers with submittal package review
- Assist with means and methods implementation
- Effectively communicate with all departments touched by this position.
- Effectively manage time to keep up with necessary volume.
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY:
We are looking for a HUNGRY, HUMBLE & SMART candidate that exhibits the following behaviors
- Proactive & Trustworthy
- Works well Under Pressure
- Effective Communicator
EXPERIENCE (Resolution + Quality + Accuracy)
- Must be proficient in Autocad, Tekla Structures is a plus.
- Be able to proficiently read shop, erection, and design drawings.
- Proficient with tape measure, lasers, and other field verification measuring instruments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel & Outlook) & basic computer/internet skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be quality, detail, and accuracy oriented
- Great verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined, and able to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of an awesome team.
Powered by JazzHR
- Auto Cad
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Industrial Laser Tasking