To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Lead - Eden Prairie, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 23 days ago
- Works with business partners to document complex companywide acceptance test plans
- Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with software development professionals building applications in the big data environment
- Engaging in application architecture and design decisions
- Delivering robust self-service environment for the end user community
- Implementing/maintaining a repeatable iterative software development methodology
- Managing SDLC processes and associated artifacts
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with SDLC processes
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions
- Ability to solve complex production issues
- 10+ years of experience as Software developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a lead role
- Strong knowledge of data integration development
- Hands on experience with XML file validation and UNIX environment
- Familiarity with agile development
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Experience with DevOps technologies
- Experience with Unix, Linux
- Experience with Big Data (preferably Hadoop, Hive, Storm, MapReduce, Spark)
- Healthcare industry experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.