Storage King USA is seeking a full-time Assistant Property Manager. The positions will be for our Robo Vault, Fort Lauderdale, FL, unique storage facility. The Assistant Property Manager will need strong computer skills, a passion for achieving and exceeding sales goals(rentals of storage units, packing supply sales), provide outstanding customer service while maintaining a clean and secure storage facility. This person must be a self-starter with high energy and commitment to success. This is not your normal storage facility, this is a unique facility with much to offer.
We offer a competitive wage, incentives, health insurance, growth opportunities, Alpha Perks, and engaged organizational culture, that is focused on personal and professional development.
Bring your unique talents, high energy, commitment to Great customer service, along with a strong drive for success and achieving goals, to Storage King USA. Together, we can achieve an exciting, rewarding future for you and our team!
Assistant Property Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional sales and service to our customers.
- Capture and follow up on Sales leads over the phone as well as to walk-in Customers.
- Recommend appropriate unit sizes and services we offer, based on individual Customer’s needs.
- Understand and explain the leasing process to Customers.
- Sell merchandise, including packing/moving supplies, offer insurance to protect our customer’s goods.
- Point of contact for facility tenants and their needs.
- Accurately manage cash and balance receipts, pursue collections, post payments and process daily bank deposits accurately and timely.
- Understand and efficiently operate our Property Management Software to complete leases, take payments, run reports and manage tenant accounts and run the facility.
- Conduct daily visual and site audits of the entire facility along with performing lock checks.
- Assist with paperwork and filing. always being organized.
- Perform light maintenance both inside the facility, on and around the grounds which includes sweeping, changing light bulbs, and removing some light debris in units. Some facilities. changing office trash cans.
- Local marketing of the facility to drive sales
- Liaison between Home Office and Staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Be professional at all times and deliver high-end service to our customers.
- communicate professionally and effectively to customers and management.
- Skills & Qualifications of the Assistant Property Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years of Management Experience (Self-Storage or Retail a plus)
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales and marketing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- HS diploma/GED (minimum)
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license AND your own vehicle (due to marketing and banking responsibilities)
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Ability to help cover at sister sites on occasion, when needed.
- The Company reserves the right to conduct pre-employment drug screening and/or background screening on all individuals who apply for employment
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated