IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis in order to provide high quality and detailed requirements, ensuring the closest involvement with, and agreement from, the user community
• Partner with others in the organization to produce data/information models and preliminary system architecture, as needed, to provide an accurate, graphical representation, thereby facilitating successful solution design and development
• Create prototypes and simulations to provide an accurate, graphical user interface representation, thereby facilitating successful solution design and development
• Resolve conflicting end-user requirements
• Follow Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) procedures, as appropriate
• Collaborate with the Lead User, or delegated member of the applicable business group, to create a User Requirements Specification (URS) document
• Collaborate with the Development group to create a Functional Specification (FS) document
• Assist with process modeling to clarify business requirements, and to enhance or re-engineer business processes, prior to, or in parallel with, solution design and implementation, as necessary
• As needed, assist with the review of the Performance Qualification (PQ) document(s) prior to authorization and execution, to ensure that it incorporates previously-captured requirements, and includes tests or test steps that explicitly address each identified user requirement
• Collaborate with UI Visual Designer(s) on projects to establish the overall UI design specifications
• Collaborate with Global IT Solutions functional groups by adhering to established processes to ensure that business requirements are delivered through successful project implementation of optimal, cost-effective solutions
• Collaborate with developers to ensure adherence to business requirements and UI design specifications
• Assist in developing training and support programs for global technology and process implementations, as needed
• Assist in the gathering of initial Business Case requirements & other pre-project activities (e.g., high-level requirements, project scope, objectives)
• Embrace an agile and iterative approach to projects
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Use Programming Language