To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Brand Performance Support - Full Service
Hilton Corporate • McLean, VA
Posted 1 month ago
***This position is Field Based with a preference for McLean, VA. Applicants for the position residing in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina will be considered.***
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 17 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, LXR Hotels and Resorts, Motto, Signia, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Brand Performance Support -Full Service, you will assist with the Brand Performance Support efforts across the Americas region of hotels for all Full Service Brands. As a member of the Ask Full Service BPS Manager team, you are responsible for delivering flawless service and support to a hotel's Executive Committee and team members as well management company above property contacts. Your primary objective of the Ask Full Service team is to utilize a group desk method to serve as the first point of contact for hotels that are seeking brand support. The team is empowered to resolve hotel inquiries, with a support structure in place to escalate within the Brand and internal Hilton teams as needed.
Members of the Ask Full Service BPS Manager Team also focus on driving commercial performance, guest experience, team member engagement and hotel operations. In addition to being the first point of contact for hotel questions, the team will also support the implementation of enterprise and brand initiatives.
In addition to supporting full service hotels in the US and Canada, you will play a critical role in the expansion of the Ask Full Service BPS team to support our full service hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America (CALA). You will rely on to assist in supporting hotel inquiries that are communicated in Spanish.
Lastly, this position is Field Based with a preference for McLean, VA. Applicants for the position residing in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina will be considered.
You will report to the Senior Manager for Americas Full Service BPS.
- Act as the first point of contact between the Full Service Brands and hotel level teams. This is accomplished through a group desk method, by email and telephone.
- Utilize the SalesForce platform to track hotel engagement and daily interaction/tasks to support accurate tracking and allocate follow-up action.
- Self-manage your daily tasks to ensure that there is time to handle incoming hotel generated requests as well as assigned tasks/projects in a timely, supportive and successful manner.
- Provide virtual support by proactively reviewing hotel performance and providing recommendations to hotels based on findings.
- Conduct educational webinars (Listen and Learns) for hotels as well as 1 on 1 connections with hotel leadership.
- Assist in developing, training and implementation of Full Service brand programs, procedures, tools, processes and policies.
- Support Senior Director Brand Champions, and internal teams in special projects and initiatives for respective Brands.
What are we looking for?
- Project management and consultative skills with natural diplomacy
- Deep understanding of enterprise, brand and hotel key performance measures with analytical skills that lend to drawing concise business insight
- Strong communication skills that lend to positively influencing Hilton's partners
- Motivational and people-management skills with a self-starter mentality. Your optimistic, change-ready approach to collaboration empowers you to chip in to a dynamic environment.
- Extraordinary communication skills with the ability to support customers both internally and externally, at all levels
- Demonstrate on-property hospitality experience into above property/corporate support
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Five (5) years of related experience
- Hotel property experience in sales, revenue management and/or operations
- Spanish - fluent in speaking, writing, and reading
- Domestic travel 15% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Six (6) years of related professional experience
- Three (3) years of managerial experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!