Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Nashville TN
Compensation: $35.00 hr.
Direct Hire Opportunity
Working Schedule: Monday - Friday/ 8 am - 5 pm
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst for one of our top clients in Nashville TN. As a Financial Analyst placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's accounting and finance team. Primary responsibilities will include the following;
About the company: Our client is a national leader in the manufacturing of Pharmaceutical research and products in vast quantity with a large client base all over the world, with more than 50 productis in production and large manufacturing facilities here in the local area. Our client continues to rapidly grow with new research of products that contribute to health and wellness in the daily lives of individuals. Our client is well respected in the community and continues to bring working opportunities to the Nashville area.
- Bachelor's degree in the following; Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 yrs of experience in Financial Analysis in budgeting and financial planning
- Strong accounting experience with accruals
- Ability to develop strong team building realtionships within teh finance department and personnel
- Experience with Budgeting and Forecasting/ Financial Modeling
- Experience with Financial reporting, Profit & Loss
- Comprehensive knowledge of: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Excellent communication skills – including oral, written & presentation
- Detailed analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and technical aptitude
- Self Starter
- Ability to complete tasks
- Support both annual operating budgets and monthly forecasting processes
- Maintenance of financial models
- Maintain Financial spreadsheets and data
- Monthly analysis of quarterly, annual, year to date variances vs. budget and prior forecast
- Maintain accurate revenue and variable expenses
- Manage all data reporting for regional directors
- Prepare and present reports.
- Process improvements
- Perform other financial modeling and analyses when needed
- Assist with data management for the budget process.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply